When was the last time you thanked a firefighter for keeping you safe?
Monday, May 4th is International Firefighters’ Day and the Leary Firefighters Foundation needs your help to thank firefighters around the world for their service and bravery. LFF is launching a social media campaign on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with the hashtags #BraveEveryDay #IFFD and #SelflessSelfie to raise awareness and show appreciation for firefighters. Here’s how you can help:
2. On Monday, May 4, follow LFF’s social media posts or visit www.learyfirefighters.org to:
· Post a Selfless Selfie to social media (a photo of you and a firefighter – give him or her a hug, a high five, whatever!) or share a cool graphic from LFF’s website.
· Use the hashtags #BraveEveryDay #IFFD and #SelflessSelfie in your posts to let everyone know you support firefighters.
· Know a firefighter? Tag him or her in your posts and let them know you’re grateful for all that they do.
3. Share this email with your friends TODAY and encourage them to get on board! Spread the word to help the LFF build a movement – May 4, 2015 is just the start.
Every day firefighters run into burning buildings while the rest of us run out. On Monday, May 4, we thank those who are #BraveEveryDay. Please join me!
Leary Firefighters Foundation
Have you ever thought of being a Volunteer or giving back to your Community? Save the Date, May 17, 2015 the Bernardsville Fire Company will be holding a Membership Event. There will be Firefighters and EMTs to talk with and answer any questions you may as well as demonstrations of some of our calls and training information. More information to follow.
The Bernardsville Fire Company experienced a very active Easter weekend with two brush fires and a fire at the Bernardsville Quarry, which was in a trailer and exterior equipment, with minimal extension into the barn/garage. Great save by those who responded. Many thanks to our mutual aid companies, Far Hills-Bedminster Fire Company, Liberty Corner Fire Company, and Bernards Township EMS for their assistance. Please visit our Facebook page for more information.
Ever thought of giving back to your community, but not sure how? Come join the Bernardsville Fire Company!!! Help save hearts and homes, by becoming a Firefighter and/or EMT.
Fun, Excitement, Community Events, and don’t forget saving lives!!!
Send us a message
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our Membership page for more information.