When was the last time you thanked a firefighter for keeping you safe?
Monday, May 4th is International Firefighters’ Day and the Leary Firefighters Foundation needs your help to thank firefighters around the world for their service and bravery. LFF is launching a social media campaign on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with the hashtags #BraveEveryDay #IFFD and #SelflessSelfie to raise awareness and show appreciation for firefighters. Here’s how you can help:
2. On Monday, May 4, follow LFF’s social media posts or visit www.learyfirefighters.org to:
· Post a Selfless Selfie to social media (a photo of you and a firefighter – give him or her a hug, a high five, whatever!) or share a cool graphic from LFF’s website.
· Use the hashtags #BraveEveryDay #IFFD and #SelflessSelfie in your posts to let everyone know you support firefighters.
· Know a firefighter? Tag him or her in your posts and let them know you’re grateful for all that they do.
3. Share this email with your friends TODAY and encourage them to get on board! Spread the word to help the LFF build a movement – May 4, 2015 is just the start.
Every day firefighters run into burning buildings while the rest of us run out. On Monday, May 4, we thank those who are #BraveEveryDay. Please join me!
Leary Firefighters Foundation